|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
keep split 4-8
It is the same thing just renamed and they look exactly the same. They do different things but that is O.K. to me.
- YoshiGo99 (talk) My Proposal.
- BoygeyDude (talk) Why not? ;)
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per proposal.
- Yoshidude99 (talk) Per proposal.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) If they provide a different amount of HP then they are obviously not the same things even though they look similar.
- Goomba's Shoe15 (talk) First off a proposal to merge two items that look a like failed  so the standard should apply here and these two items should remain split. Also there two different items that require different ingredients, and if they were the same item they would prolly have kept the same recipe since all the ingredients for a koopa bun which are a Turtley Leaf and a Keel Mango are both found in Super Paper Mario but instead a Koopa Dumplings recipe contains of Cake Mix and a Turtely Leaf so there not the same items and they don't even do the same thing one recovers 15FP and the other halves damage taken from enemies for a certain amount of time
- Xzelion (talk) Per Goomba's Shoe15
- Supremo78 (talk) 4 words: 2 completely different things.
- Walkazo (talk) - Per Goomba's Shoe15; per consistency with the other proposal he linked to. Different names, ingredients and effects, so different items.
- Mariomario64 (talk) – Per all.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per all.
- Reddragon19k (talk) Per all
- I saw that too, and as far as I can tell, the Koopa Dumpling info is on the Koopa Bun article, but there is still an article for Koopa Dumpling. Yoshiwaker
Y'know, the Turtley Leaf also halved damage in SPM while it recovered 3 FP in the 1st 2 Paper Mario Games, & had the same name. These 2 items have different effects, but have a very minor difference in the name. So it is pretty necessary to merge the 2. BoygeyPumpkineer