Should we not use a picture of Bowser saying "No! Hang on, Kinklink!"? Binks 22:26, 25 September 2008 (EDT)
I'm extremely confused as to how Kinklinks are related to Chain Chomps. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
Kinklinks aren't proven to be related to Chain Chomps, but there is evidence supporting their relationship.
- Kinklinks look similar to Chain Chomps. Like Chain Chomps, they have chains for tails and sharp, triangular teeth.
- When the weapon Chomp Shell is used to attack, the animation is a Kinklink being thrown at an enemy.
--Knife (talk) 21:13, 5 December 2009 (EST)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Kinklinks chains holding up chandeliers? Many enemies have chains, and chains always look the same. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
They are, but they are also used as weapons. And not that many things have chains for a tail, sharp teeth, and spherical heads. Read number 2.--Knife (talk) 00:40, 6 December 2009 (EST)
Do you have a video of the Chomp Shell in action? Hello, I'm Time Turner.
No (I can't even upload images), but the proof is in the game itself.-Knife (talk) 17:31, 6 December 2009 (EST)
- I could try to make a screenshot of said weapon, if necessary. -
Gabumon(talk) 17:35, 6 December 2009 (EST)
- Wait a minute, I just found this. The description for the Chomp Shell even says that it is a Kinklink's shell. -
Gabumon(talk) 17:40, 6 December 2009 (EST)
Thanks, I believe that's conclusive proof enough.Knife (talk) 19:32, 6 December 2009 (EST)
Sorry if this conversation is already over, but, this picture proves that Kinklins are indeed Chain Chomps, if you look in the right. ThePremiumYoshi 10:27, 27 December 2011 (EST)
I do belive Kinklinks are Chain Chomps, but that Kinklink looks angry, if ya zoom into the pic. Gumball of the Stars (talk) 16:53, 5 January 2012 (EST)
Isn't there a pokemon called kinklink? (gear pokemon)
- No, but close: we have Klink, Klang, and Klinklang. KaBoom! 23:26, 8 May 2016 (EDT)