Move Bellyache Bulges information to Gobblegut and Fire Gobblegut
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Despite the lenghty information, this article talks a lot of a creature's body part, namely its weak points. I suggest to take this information to the articles in question which talk all about the enemies and the ways to defeat them.
- Coincollector (talk) - Per Mii.
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) - Per Coincollector.
- Knife (talk) - Per Coincollector.
- BabyLuigiOnFire (talk) These things are part of Gobblegut and nothing else. I don't even understand why they are even in separate articles when this thing is just Gobblegut's weak points.
- UltimatePetey (talk) I now understand this. I now realize that many bosses from the Mario series have their weakpoints somewhere in the article. Per Coincollecter.
- Ultramariologan (talk) Per Coincollector.
- DKC2 King Liam (talk) - If it has most info that Gobblegut article has then sure.
Do Not Merge
- Bowser's luma (talk) The Bellyache Bulges seem to be a different entity than Gobblegut/Fire Gobblegut. The article should stay.
- Phoenix (talk) I agree.
@ opposers: As I said before, just because the article's info seems too long doesn't mean it deserves its own article. First, this only talks about a body part of an enemy and is not an entity (if it were it should be considered a character of sorts), second, there is no more categories that match with the topic, it's from Mario Galaxy 2... what else? third, most of the info talks in a way how to defeat gobblegut, but just remarking to the bulges than the method in general and this can be added in the Gobblegut and Fire Gobblegut article, increasing conveniently these two with this information than making one cut off. Coincollector (talk)
- Again Bellyache Bulges are Gobblegut's part (it's like making a separate article for Bowser's arms) and unlike to the other articles this is not a character, and most of the info you have writen says the way to destroy them, similar to that of gobblegut an fire gobblegut's strategy sections, so it is pointless to do this. Coincollector (talk)
Ok...fair enough...(though if you consider most of the locations in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, it makes more sense) are you going to merge the article to both of the articles or just one of them...?
Okay, shouldn't this have been merged three days ago...?