Talk:Fried Shroom Plate
Merge Shroom Fry with Fried Shroom Plate
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
Identical Japanese name, made the same way, does the same thing. Simply Super Paper Mario's version of the Fried Shroom and Shroom Fry.
- LudwigVon (talk) Per proposal.
- Niiue (talk) Per
- Bazooka Mario (talk) It doesn't do the same thing, but all similar recipes in Super Paper Mario do different things,
so this situation is like the proposal that merged Turtley Leaf and Koopa Leaf. And fried shroom.
- Pseudo-dino (talk) Per Koopa Leaf/Turtley Leaf merge.
Just wanna point out that one of the proposal's arguments is wrong: the items don't do the same thing - this one restores 15 HP only, and Shroom Fry/Fried Shroom restore 6 HP and 2 FP (plus, the older items had more ways to make them). Slight differences haven't precluded merges in he past, mind you (at least, not on the second try), but still, be honest and accurate with your proposal arguments, please. And also in the name of full disclosure, it'd also be worth pointing out that the Spanish versions also have different names, and that the German names are similar, but with an extra "e" at the end of the older name, apparently. - Walkazo 21:55, 8 November 2015 (EST)
- Well, when I write this I made a mistake in my words. English is not my first language, so it's a little difficult to me.--(TALK) 22:19, 8 November 2015 (EST)
- I pointed this out earlier in my vote, but I assume it wasn't apparent enough. KaBoom! 15:41, 9 November 2015 (EST)