Talk:Bramble Scramble (Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest)
This is a featured article!
It represents the best of the best that the Super Mario Wiki has produced. If there are any edits that will improve the article's quality even further, make them.
|Edit the article · Add to discussion (new section) · FA page|
- Not sure myself, but yeah, the fact that this article is featured seems to be why it hasn't been split yet. Honeyhive Galaxy was once featured, but was unfeatured because it was considered too short to be featured after its missions were split off.
- 12:13, 1 August 2016 (EDT)
- Should certainly be split, the content is substantial enough as per MarioWiki:New articles#Level articles.
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
I was hesitant about starting a proposal to split the two since I didn't want to tarnish its Featured status, but this seemed too obvious to simply ignore. As was the case for every other Country and Land level article, the two variations should be on separate pages. Same level names, different layouts.
I guess we should also get rid of the Template:LevelboxDKL2 infobox that's only being used for this page (and by extension, Template:LevelboxDKL2 2), and use the regular Template:Level infobox instead, since both were created for the purposes of keeping all of the DKC2 and DKL2 (and DKC2 for the GBA) level details in one box, when the pages were originally merged together.
- Mario jc (talk) Per my proposal.
- Fawful's Minion (talk) Per proposal.
- Yoshi the Space Station Manager (talk) This sounds reasonable. The Donkey Kong Wiki has them separated.
- AfternoonLight (talk) I agree! The same thing happens to the Rocket Start TPP when the Start Dash was split from the article because it has two different effects so, per all!
- 7feetunder (talk) If the others are split, this one should be too.
- YoshiKong (talk) – Per proposal.
- Bazooka Mario (talk) This has to be done.
- Andymii (talk) Per all.