Talk:Bowser Castle 1
Convert the numbered Bowser Castle pages to standard disambiguation pages
|This talk page section contains an unresolved talk page proposal. Please try to help and resolve the issue by voting or leaving a comment.|
Current time: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 02:28 GMT
At the moment, Bowser Castle 1, Bowser Castle 2 and Bowser Castle 3 are some weird inbetween pages- they're kind of like glorified overloaded disambiguation pages, where they have some extra components that you'd expect regular articles to have, in the form of "Names in other languages" and "See also" sections. They're a bit like the Sherbet Land (race course) and Bowser's Castle (race course) pages that were redirected to their existing disambiguation pages following this proposal and a discussion here a while ago. At the moment, these pages aren't really adding a lot of value or functioning as much more than a disambiguation page, so I think these pages should just be converted into standard disambiguation pages, removing the additional sections and adding any information currently only on these pages to the main articles.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) Per proposal.
- Grandet Omate (talk) I do not really a reason as to why it should not me a disamig. page.
- Archivist Toadette (talk) Agree. It's about as pointlessly glorified as the now-deleted Sherbet Land (race course).
- Keyblade Master (talk) With the way the page looks, that is a more logical option.
- Waluigi Time (talk) Agreed, these are some really bizarre pages...
- DarkNight (talk) Per all.
- Benjaminkirsc (talk) Definity per all. That makes everything cleaner and sharper. In fact, this doesn't need a proposal. This could've been done before.
- Superbound (talk) Not much to say, per all.
- TheFlameChomp (talk) Per all.