Merge with Feed and Seed
|This talk page proposal has already been settled. Please do not edit any of the sections in the proposal. If you wish to discuss the article, do so in a new header below the proposal.|
failed to reach consensus 7-6
I don't think Bomb Seed is very notable, seeing as it is only featured in one minigame. Should we create articles for Paint Gun or Poker Chips? I think not. We should just have it in the minigame article, just with other minigame-exclusive items.
- Yoshiwaker (talk) - Per proposal, and the fact that it is the collectible does not make it much, if any, more notable.
- Reddragon19k (talk) I support this one!
- Toad85 (talk) If both articles had more beef, then I would oppose. But since both are practically stubs, I third this.
- Supremo78 (talk) After reading something in the comments, it made me support. Per all.
- Bop1996 (talk) After examining the article, most, if not all, of the information on Bomb Seed is redundant with Feed and Seed, and therefore a merge would make sense and would be helpful.
- Lakituthequick (talk) This is the only collectible from MPDS to have an article, minus the enemy/allied characters, so support.
- Mario4Ever (talk) Per above.
- DKPetey99 (talk) Bomb Seeds are notable items that appear in the minigame. Merging an item with a minigame is like merging a minor character with a video game. I think Bomb Seeds are notable enough to have its own page.
- DK and Diddy Kong vs Bowser and Bowser Jr. (talk) They are notable for having a description and for being a Boss Trophy.
- MarioMaster720 (talk) Per All?
- Bowser's luma (talk) Per the user with the long username.
- New Super Yoshi (talk) Per All.
- yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk) Per All.
@DKPetey99: So you think we should have Poker Chip, Ink Gun, Pen, etc. articles too? As far as I know, this is the only minigame-exclusive item that has an article, therefore, this should be merged for consistency.
And @DKDKBBJ: we don't have an article for Jagged Leaf or Winner's Balloon. Plus, it's notable for having a description? Literally every single thing in the world has a description, long or short. Yoshiwaker
@Yoshiwaker: Bomb Seeds appear in a minigame and as a figuring. Winner's Balloon and Jagged Leaf don't appear in a minigame. That's like merging Bullet Blitzer to its minigame. DKPetey99TCE 08:27, 16 August 2011 (EDT)
- Then we should merge it too. I see no reason to have that article either. And Jagged leaf is one of Piranha Plant's leaves, and I'm pretty sure the Winner's Balloon is the one you're hanging from when you fight it. It being a figurine and an item in a minigame only makes it notable enough to be in each one's respective article. Yoshiwaker