MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/List of shops in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
List of shops in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars was nominated to be unfeatured at 11:21, 31 July 2014 and passed at 21:15, 7 August 2014.
Remove Featured Article Status
- Ninelevendo (talk) It's a place to spam tables that involve no images or particular information on anything that's useful. A few are not even technically considered shops such as the Swap Shop If that speculation is the case, then why is it here in the first place? This article only has one paragraph that simply describes shops in general with little detail. There isn't even images for the items. How am I supposed to know what a Crystalline looks like? The descriptions are too simple as well. It could at least say "Healing Item" "Boosting Item" or "Special Item" instead of "Item" "Item" "Item". The descriptions for the shops aren't great either. They're extremely vague and hard to make sense of. Yes, maybe this looked like a great article half a decade ago. Nowadays, we have articles that are better than this and aren't featured. So is this the best the wiki has to offer? Not anymore.
- Mario (talk) This article is barebones. I suppose you can just click on the links for details, but really, that's the lazy way out. Per Ninelevendo.
- Vommack (talk) Just a mass of tables. Per Ninelevendo.
- Baby Luigi (talk) I like to address that just because it's a list doesn't mean it has any sort of lower standards than this. There's no images describing the items sold in the shops, and there's little to no descriptions. By the way, if you're going to unfeature Miracle Book, here's the difference between this and Miracle Book: Miracle Book tells a story in pictures, and it's complete with images. It's like a picture book: an image means a thousand words anyway. This has little to no information other than a badly compiled list of shops with gaudy tables.
- Tsunami (talk) Per Vommack.