MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N1/King K. Rool
From the Super Mario Wiki
Remove Featured Article Status
- DKPetey99 (talk) I know I didn't make this nomination, but the tense is not correct, it's written in the past tense. Also, most sections are missing images. King K. Rool also appeared in one Super Mario-Kun comic. Thus the history is incomplete, meaning it can't stay featured.
- Thejfh1999 (talk) It needs more images.
Keep Featured Article Status
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk): Request for unfeaturing by original requester lacked any kind of reason. Now, the minor problems are fixed, so I don't see the problem. This article contains as much information as I believe it possibly can, and I'm sure others can agree with me.
- UltraMario3000 (talk) Per MCD.
- KoopaStrikerCharged (talk) I think that it should keep the status because sure it's written in the past tense, but anyone can fix it. In fact, I might even start fixing it myself.
- Dr Javelin (talk) Fixed a couple of tenses. Looks good to me.
- New Super Mario (talk) Per MCD
- Stelios7 (talk) Per MCD! :D
- GEX (talk)Per MCD
- Mario Bros.! (talk) Rewrite template GONE! I change my vote.
- Jman98 (talk) Per MCD
- Supremo78 (talk) All templates gone. I change my vote.
- B.wilson (talk) Per MrConcreteDonkey.
- Marwikedor (talk) Per all
- Commander Code-8 (talk) I don't see anything wrong with this article. Per all
Removal of Support/Oppose Votes
- MrConcreteDonkey (talk) - The tenses and other problems are fixed. Also, could you explain how it is in such a "horrible" shape. And please explain what issue of Super Mario-Kun he appeared in, and confirm it, because "I think" isn't enough.
- That user didn't vote too, so I have a feeling Superrewinder did nominate for no reason. Mario jc (talk)