MarioWiki:Featured articles/Unfeature/N/Super Smash Bros. Melee
From the Super Mario Wiki
Remove featured article status
- Amazing Super Toad Bros. (talk) (blocked) This article is featured for many years since Dec. 30, 2007. I'm thinking that it will be unfeatured. What do you think about that?
Keep featured article status
- Owencrazyboy9 (talk) The amount of time an article is featured is not a good excuse to unfeature it at all. Opposing the unfeature.
- Supermariofan67 (talk) The amount of time an article has been featured alone isn't a reason to unfeature it. Do you have any other specific reasons you believe it should be unfeatured?
- Waluigi Time (talk) MarioWiki:BJAODN/Unfeature/Yoshi's Island DS. Enough said.
- Alex95 (talk) - Haha, what?
- Toadette the Achiever (talk) Per all, not a good reason at all to unfeature.
- TheDarkStar (talk) ...What?
- Power Flotzo (talk) By this logic, we would have to decide how long an article would stay featured, and even then, it wouldn’t seem fair. Per all.
- FanOfYoshi (talk) Per all. No reason to unfeature
- TheFlameChomp (talk) The amount of time article has been featured is definitely not a valid reason for unfeaturing it.
- Supatoad64 (talk) Nah, no reason to unfeature it.
- JoeRunner (talk) Per Waluigi Time. He's got it in a nutshell.
- Baby Luigi (talk) Keep it featured for longer, then.
Removal of support/oppose votes
Amazing Super Toad Bros.
@Owencrazyboy9 - I'm not sure if you can remove the proposer's vote, but might as well let this run it's course anyway. No one's going to agree with this. And I want to see where it goes :P 18:13, July 1, 2019 (EDT)
- Do we have any special procedures for when the proposer is blocked? Or do we just let it run as usual? --Super Mario Fan 67 (T•C•S) 18:18, July 1, 2019 (EDT)