MarioWiki:Featured articles/N/Sky Station Galaxy
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- TasteTheFiresOfHelp (talk) This is a great article that deserves to be featured. Each of the parts of the levels including the planets and missions go into good detail about which items and obstacles are there. The formatting for the chart of the missions is good and pretty to look at. There are no red links, and plenty of good quality images make up the page which are very nice to look at, with the Prima guide map of the top half of the starting level being a great touch. The music section also goes into a lot of spot-on detail about when the level’s music is used. Thus, this is worthy of being an FA. While other Galaxies have been struck down as FAs, this also happens to be a better article than those galaxies with good detail on the music section, actually showing the enemy pictures instead of just being a list of names, and showing pictures of the used galaxies for Green Stars instead of it being again ugly and list-based.
- Ray Trace (talk) Planets need official names rather than conjectural. Ghostly Galaxy is an example of how it's done. You either use noclip to get file names or White Hole editor (which requires a dumped Galaxy 1 or 2 rom).
- The Mansion (talk) Per Ray Trace.
- BBQ Turtle (talk) The Mario & Sonic information on this page is not great, say the least. For a start, it's in an "Other appearances" section to talk about one other appearance, it doesn't specify the Wii version within that section, the section mentions planets that aren't listed further up the page as far as I can see and talks about the Synchro Battle Galaxy as if it is a rename of the Sky Station Galaxy when actually it's a mashup of it and the Good Egg Galaxy and, according to the Dream Spacewalk article, also the Gateway Galaxy (I'm not entirely sure what to do with Mario & Sonic locations yet, but I'm considering getting that split off). There's also no picture of any relevant parts of the Synchro Battle Galaxy, and the arrangement of the Sky Station Galaxy's theme that appears in Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Wii) isn't mentioned once. I can't do the research needed to bring it up to speed any time soon, but this needs to be cleared up.
- Keyblade Master (talk) Per BBQ Turtle. I may barely know Mario & Sonic but that section clearly needs a lot of work.