List of secret exit courses in Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
This article is under construction. Therefore, please excuse its informal appearance while it is being worked on. We hope to have it completed as soon as possible.
- “Have you seen branching paths that require Orbs that don't even appear on the course? The secret is to change the Orbs on the field to the kind you need to match. There are Skills that do that!”
- —Toad, Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition
There are several courses in Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition that contain alternate exits to unlockable courses. Such courses involve using teammates - whose Skills can be used when charged by pressing (shown as in game) during the player's turn - to change Orbs to a color not present on the Orb field normally to match most orbs of that kind at branching paths.
- Course: The course containing the secret exit.
- Orb configuration: The types of Orbs that appear in the course.
- Orb required: The type of Orb required to get to the secret exit.
- First try?: If the secret exit can be accessed at the first visit of the level and if not, if the ally is acquired later or in the same level (Only applies to normal worlds, as special worlds contain the same enemies).
- Course unlocked: The course unlocked by taking the secret exit.
|Course||Orb configuration||Orb required||Allies' Skills||First try?||Course unlocked|
|World 1-4||Light||No, but ally needed can be acquired in the same level.||World 1-5|
|World 3-2||Dark||Yes, by transforming Hammer Bro to Sledge Bro.||World 3-|
|World 4-||Dark||Yes, by transforming Hammer Bro to Sledge Bro.||World 4-4|
|World 5-||Dark||Yes, by transforming Hammer Bro to Sledge Bro.||World 5-4|
|World 6-6||Water||World 6-|
|World 7-5||Wood||World 7-6|
|World 7-7||Wood||World 7-8|
|World 8-||Light||World 8-3|
|World 8-6||Dark||World 8-7|
|World 8-11||Water||World 8-|
|Course||Orb configuration||Orb required||Allies' Skills||Course Unlocked|
|★World 1-4||Wood||★World 1-5|
|★World 3-2||Wood||★World 3-|
|★World 4-||Light||★World 4-4|
|★World 5-||Light||★World 5-4|
|★World 6-6||Dark||★World 6-|
|★World 7-5||Water||★World 7-6|
|★World 7-7||Wood||★World 7-8|
|★World 8-||Light||★World 8-3|
|★World 8-6||Dark||★World 8-7|
|★World 8-11||Light||★World 8-|
- The player is not required to bring an ally that can create Fire Orbs to take a path to a secret exit in a course.