List of Lylat Cruise conversations
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
This is the complete list of conversations that the members of Star Fox and Star Wolf make after Fox McCloud, Falco Lombardi, or Wolf O'Donnell perform their smash taunt on Lylat Cruise in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Star Fox vs. Star Wolf
- Falco: Pff! We meet again, Star Wolf!
- Krystal: Uugh! These guys are no joke!
- Leon: Heh, I'll make sure to work you over real good before I turn you into scrap metal.
- Panther: Do you see my red rose? It marks your imminent death!
- Wolf: Listen close: I won't let a single one of you leave here alive! And Fox, remember this! I'm the one who's going to take you down!
- Peppy: Look, we're passing Corneria. Protecting this planet sure has been a lot of work.
- Falco: Yeah, it's kept things from getting too boring around here.
- Wolf: Don't think you can take a breather just yet, Team Star Fox!
- Peppy: Ahhh! Star Wolf!
- Wolf: You know you are all like us. Our fates are intertwined. We are destined to meet in battle. After all, what fun is there to be had in peace and quiet? A true warrior can only live in the battlefield!
- Falco: Then why don't you show me what a real warrior's like, fuzzball! I'm ready if you are!
- Slippy: Boy those guys are always itching to fight, huh?
- Peppy: We're in the middle of an interplanetary skirmish. Stay sharp and keep an eye on your six!
- Slippy: Eeeep! This place is a war zone!
- Falco: Heh, what are you worried about? These guys are weaker than overcooked noodles!
- Peppy: Overcooked noodles? What's that supposed to mean?
- Krystal: That's not a terribly good comparison, is it?
- Falco: ...
- Peppy: We've hit an asteroid field! Protect the main ship at all costs!
- Falco: Take it easy, Peppy. We just need to blow up some of these asteroids, right?
- Slippy: Don't worry about us, Fox! We've got things covered here. You just focus on the battle!
- Krystal: Don't let us down, Fox!
- Slippy: Blast 'em once for me, buddy!
- Falco: Fox looks like he's got his hands full.
- Krystal: Yes, he's putting up quite a fight, though.
- Peppy: You know, he reminds me of his father every day.
- Slippy: Hey, this is no time for chitchat guys! Shouldn't we be worried about Fox? He's out there with no air! How's he supposed to breathe?!
- Peppy: Bah! Way to go, Slippy. No one would've even noticed if you hadn't opened up your big yap!
Star Fox vs. Star Wolf
- Wolf: Playtime ends here, Star Fox!
- Fox: Star Wolf!
- Leon: Hey there, boy, how do you like my new ship? Want to see what it can do?
- Panther: I am known as Panther Caroso. I salute you, my enemy.
- Krystal: Hmph, it looks like the gang's all here.
- Peppy: Good enough! Come on, Fox, let's get 'em!
- Slippy: Hey, don't forget about me!
- Fox: Looks like we made it to Corneria. Falco sure is a sticking it to 'em out there.
- Krystal: Yes, but don't you find it... odd? I've never even seen some of his opponents before.
- Fox: Well it is a brawl, after all. Everyone's in on the fight!
- Peppy: That gives me itching for some action. I want in!
- Slippy: No way! Old-timers like you ride the bench. This fight's mine!
- Krystal: What are you two thinking? I'm the only one who can come through in a fight like this!
- Slippy: Woah! We're in the middle of a full-scale skirmish!
- Fox: Keep your hat on, Slippy!
- Peppy: Yeah, look at Falco. He's not letting the skirmish slow him up one bit.
- Krystal: Yes, he's the fighter, all right. Who else would have the guts to open a communication channel during a fistfight?
- Peppy: Just the same, watch yourself, Falco. Don't go getting yourself toasted by a stray laser!
- Slippy: Good luck, Falco!
- Fox: It's an asteroid belt. We've got to clear a path!
- Slippy: EEEP! OH, THIS IS BAAAD!
- Peppy: Get ahold of yourself, Slippy! Falco's counting on us.
- Krystal: If we let a fragment fly off toward the ship, it could cause serious damage!
- Slippy: I wouldn't worry too much. Falco's a tough old bird. He can take care of himself.
- Peppy: Well... yeah, I guess you've got a point there.
- Fox: Ah, finally a day free of space combat.
- Krystal: That may be so, but it's looking like a regular war zone on top of the ship.
- Peppy: Falco! If you lose this one, I'm never going to let you live it down! Go, Falco! Never give up! Trust your instincts!
- Slippy: Ha! I think I've heard that line before!
- Peppy: Erm, sorry, Fox. I kind of channeled your dad there.
- Fox: Yeah, I noticed, Peppy.
Star Fox vs. Star Wolf
- Panther: You're foolish to anger me, bird. You must have a death wish!
- Falco: Feh! You guys just won't learn your lesson, will you?
- Leon: Impudent fowl! You will kneel before me!
- Slippy: Ahhh! Guys, Falco's in trouble!
- Falco: Can it, Slippy! The tougher the scrape, the brighter I shine! Keep back! I'll be the one to bag this cat!
- Leon: A blue planet... It's actually quite breathtaking, isn't it?
- Slippy: Boy, I'll say! Look at all that water! It's a paradise for guys like you and me, huh? Without a quick dip in the water now and then, we get all dried out!
- Leon: Listen, I'm no frog. Don't try to stick us in the same group!
- Slippy: But, you've got a long stretchy tongue just like me, right?
- Leon: Didn't I just tell you to drop the subject?
- Panther: A skirmish... Just the place for a bunch of space drifters like ourselves.
- Leon: Star Wolf is really giving it his all out there. I'm more than a bit envious of him. Those razor-sharp claws. Those keen fangs. He moves wildly and fights with the spirit of a warrior possessed! Any prey he sets his eye on is doomed to be shredded to pieces!
- Panther: Umm... Leon? Are you feeling all right?
- Leon: Yes, of course! Fine! Just fine. Haa ha haaaaa ha haaahaaa...
- Panther: Set me straight here Leon. Are you envious of the shred-DER or the shred-DEE?
- Leon: Star Wolf is here in the asteroid field.
- Krystal: Oh my. This looks like it's going to be rather nasty.
- Panther: Worry not, my dear. Should you find yourself in harm's way, I would use the very ship I pilot to protect you.
- Krystal: Oh, I feel so much better hearing that. You're such a gentleman, Panther.
- Falco: Do me a favor and get creamed by an asteroid while you're at it! I'll sleep better at night once you do.
- Panther: Cease your jabbering, parrot!
- Falco: What did you just say?!
- Krystal: My, the stars out here are so beautiful.
- Panther: Oh, but not as beautiful as your radiant self, my dear Krystal.
- Krystal: Oh Panther, you always were quite the flatterer.
- Panther: Amazing, isn't it? To think that the two of us were fated to cross paths in such a sparkling, endless galaxy. Even if we were on opposite sides of space, I would speed to your side, faster than a shooting star. Krystal, know that my beating heart burns red hot for you, as red as the rose I hold.
- Falco: Good grief! Where do you come up with this stuff?! Enough already!