From the Super Mario Wiki
Hello and welcome to the Super Mario Wiki, a collaborative knowledge-base dedicated to the Mario series. We're glad to have you as a member. If you have any questions, just post them on the FAQ talk page or ask an experienced member, Patroller, or Sysop.
The following articles contain guidance and information about reading, authoring, and participating in the Super Mario Wiki community. If this is your first time visiting, please read our Introduction.
How do I do that?
- Article – Help creating, expanding, improving an article
- Babel – Help for users who speak foreign languages
- Chat – Information on using the MarioWiki Chatroom
- Color codes – Help translating colors to hexadecimal
- Communication – How to handle and use talk pages
- CSS – Help creating an unique monobook.css file for each user
- Format – Help formatting text
- Gallery – Help creating a picture gallery
- Glossary – Help understanding terms used on the wiki
- Good Writing – Elements to avoid when writing an article
- Icon – Help adding an icon
- Image – Help putting an image on a page
- License – Help selecting the license for uploaded media
- Link – Help creating a link
- List – Help creating a list
- Redirect – Help creating a redirect
- Media – Image, audio, and video information
- Signature – Help creating a signature
- Table – Help creating a table
- Template – Help creating and using a template
- User preferences – Help with your preferences
- Userbox – Help creating a userbox
- Vandalism – Help stopping a vandal
- YouTube – Help embedding YouTube videos for your userpage only
You are welcome to browse through the following categories:
Things you can do
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. We hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a great experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community. Remember to enjoy your experience here and to also have fun!