“If you're going through hell, keep going!”
—Winston Churchill, World War II
 Re: Boredom
Well, you're living on the other side of the world, so I can already imagine the lack it will be when playing against you... Anyway, I doubt they'll show something interesting, not to mention the release date. >.> - Cobold (talk · contribs) 09:29, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
- Heh, yeah that is awesome! Says as much as this review of Brawl... - Cobold (talk · contribs) 09:44, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
- Well, when scanning through IGN's reader reviews, some have 0% with no reasons given, and several have 100% with no more reasons to come up with. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:39, 11 April 2008 (EDT)
Ah. Yeah, I did my best to avoid the Emissary spoilers as well, before I beat it. Oh, and I noticed that my sig still links to SLS; I'm just too lazy to fix it. =P Marcelagus (T • C • E)
 Oh my...
hey man! you've got blocked by insulting (intentionally) to fixitup. but now he and you cannot edit for a some days by that --
20:10, 10 April 2008 (EDT) T.T
 not cool
man, that's not cool that you got blocked, how can i unblocked you, do you know someone woh can?
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Blue Koop (talk).
- Wayoshi block him by certain reason --
21:16, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
- That's freakin' retarded that you got blocked. Did Fixitup even get a block? He should have. — Stooben Rooben Gar.
- yep --
21:21, 10 April 2008 (EDT) he deserved one too -_-
- Definitely. I'd have blocked him if I had the power. :| He technically flamed about five people. — Stooben Rooben
- Glad Fixitup got blocked. Sorry for you though, DP. — Stooben Rooben
- I'm sorry, guys! Arg... I didn't want anyone to be blocked! Stumpers! 21:45, 10 April 2008 (EDT)
DP, I hope youll come back on the wiki soon :( Why did you get mad anyway? uper-Yoshi
I'M BACK! :D My Bloody Valentine
 he's back
my brother is back --Blue Koop 23:50, 11 April 2008 (EDT)
stop it irs reel infoo -koffing
 Re: Promotion
Heh heh, now you get a proper "Thank you"! Time Questions 04:03, 14 April 2008 (EDT)
- Nah, not kiddy, I'm just not really interested in it. Same like Cobold ;) ... So, uh, I don't really care what they should look like, sorry. Time Questions 04:08, 14 April 2008 (EDT)
- Okay, let me know when the sprites are finished, I'm actually a bit curious. :P Thanks for all the laud again, I'll do my best ;) Time Questions 04:18, 14 April 2008 (EDT)
- LOL! I actually looked this word up in a dictionary, this seemed to be the most suitable translation... obviously it isn't! What would be better, "praise"? This sounds even more lofty to me. Wait, "lofty", does this sound lofty too? ;) Time Questions 04:23, 14 April 2008 (EDT)
- I haven't heard it before either, but that's not too surprising I guess. Yeah right, you're besmirching my noble Promotion section by criticizing my diction, hahaha. Time Questions 04:32, 14 April 2008 (EDT) (And now don't say "besmirch" is a funny word ;D)
 Hey Tu..
Hey que onda soy Blooperapu que onda y quisiera saber por que blockeaste a Birdoshi ¡tanto tiempo! el castigo de Birdoshi es para un dia! no para una semana! que te pasa?
Y te estoy diciendo en buena onda, y tengo toda la razon porque hasta el buen usuario Stumpers me dijo que el castigo para ella (Birdoshi) era de un dia lo blockeado, No de una semana y hoy, con este dia ya van como 4 dias asi que, veo que exagerastes ,que esperas desblockeala ya, puesto que su periodo de blockeo ya acabo.
I don't speak Spanish. My Bloody Valentine
- uhmm... OK, he tells why you blocked birdoshi in a week... but looks like the block log to her has expired. --
20:41, 14 April 2008 (EDT)
D'oh, i was wrong >.< birdoshi's still blocked. oh well, the problem is that the user claims about da blocking lenght of birdoshi --
21:02, 14 April 2008 (EDT)
According to the user Blooperapu (Talk), he tells:
Birdoshi should be blocked by one day (in accordance to what user Stumpers (Talk) said), but looks like you've exaggerated, by adding six days more for her, giving a week which ends on april 14! you should unblock birdoshi now by that
Sorry for bothering ya, but spanish-only-speaker users never stop crying!
- Unless I messed up my Spanish, I think all I said was I had no part in it, so he should come to you. Hmm... Am I the only one who thinks Blooperapu just screams Birdoshi sockpuppet? Both users just happen to only speech Spanish, and he happens to have tracked this whole arguement, and just happened to feel strongly enough to create an account and complain on two sysop's pages... and I can tell you it takes a new user a little more time than this usually to figure out who to talk too. How would we go about finding out if they are the same person? Stumpers! 22:54, 14 April 2008 (EDT)
QUE! NO! no somos la misma persona! yo no soy esa chava traumada con Birdo! solamente somos amigos y ella me dice que cosas poner y yo de menso lo pongo nadamas lo hago por que soy un buen amigo.
Mira piensa lo que quieras, la verdad ya te la dije aqui arriba.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Blooperapu (talk).
Yep, it's Dom again.
- I can never go on the Wiki chat because at home I have no broadband, and at school it's blocked
- I wish I had Wi-Fi for my Wii and DS, because you have Pokemon Diamond and I have Pearl...so that would be cool
- Spanish message WTF?! (Look up)
- Gonna get Mario Kart Wii? I am, but I'm not very excited about it for some reason...I care more about SSBB
- What's the best Pokemon website?
- Have you heard of the female User called Princess Grapes Butterfly? If not, look at her User page and Talk, and tell me what impression you get
- Do you use emulators for retro games?
That's all folks - Dom
 More Stuff
Yes, it's Dom...
- I finally found a page to improve; the Psychopath page, I added a whole boss section
- About that User Princess Grapes Butterfly, I guess I just hate her NAME! I know that's a bit harsh...but that name is freaky
- Super Mario RPG is weird, I finished it...and found it harder but less fun than Paper Mario games...whadda you think
- Palkia PWNS Dialga
OK, I'll think carefully about any edits I make from now on...but still, why was that one unnecessary? Did any other Users agree?
- Of course you prefer Dialga, you're a typical Diamond owner...but seriously, Dialga's cry sounds retarded.
- You seem to be on almost every list of edit history for each page, you must do a lot of stuff.
- Ruby, Sapphire - Emerald...
Diamond, Pearl - Super Dooper Shiny Version?
- OK, I'll find some other Users to freak out...like the ones you mentioned ages ago.
The end... »»
-- 16:30, 22 April 2008 (EDT)....
-- 22:12, 23 April 2008 (EDT)Hi again!
You're quite right that I don't know anything about Sonic. And about sprites, you know my position. Looks fair anyway. ;) - Cobold (talk · contribs) 12:45, 23 April 2008 (EDT)
Hi PKDP, good call of the comment of "gibberish" quotes -shrieks, giggles, onomatopoieas- those type of quotes must be removed :]. also, guess what my family gave me... a laptop!
00:55, 24 April 2008 (EDT) ok, it wasn't the wii :[, but a laptop is very useful to keep connected to the wiki :) now, I have, to go. I have some works of the university that they don't finish themselves ;)
 I'M PLAYING MARIO KART Wii!
It is sweet, buy it. I got it for 55 bucks...in Australian money.
- You don't have to reply, I'm just informing you.
I WANT NINTENDO Wi-Fi RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HUMAN OPPONENTS ANY LONGER! I WANT IT FOR CHRISTMAS! IT'S ONLY APRIL! DANG WEASELS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
PS. I reacted with this much excitement when I found Feebas in Pearl last night! Damn you, Feebas! So I caught about 12 while at the spot. Now I have a Milotic...
I bet if I had Wi-Fi I'd trade all my Feebas for awesome Pokemon!
Oh yeah, reading my messages is compulsory, but replying is optional.
 Re: Boredom
"Boredom" is a quite common word for me currently. No Brawl and also no Mario Kart Wii because I don't have a Wii. :P Anyway, I decided to finish Pikmin and Wind Waker before getting Brawl, so I'm still busy. Wiki work, yeah, most Sysops are lazy, too common. Me included. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 11:10, 27 April 2008 (EDT)
Hi! SJ derp :P
- You can just call me Toadette. =) I take it you like Pokemon? SJ derp :P
- I'm glad you made the relationship proposal. SJ derp :P
- I know, I read. I banned him from my talk page. >=D I'm seriously telling Blitz that he is pretending not to notice that he flames people. If he flames 1 more person, I'm taking action, because I am sick of him. He told on me for deleting his comments on my talk page. SJ derp :P *He stalked me on the site last night. =S*
- Could you change the proposal so that the idea is to move it to the trivia, that way we don't lose info? SJ derp :P
- I've replied to him in a cool manner. It is very hard. Anyway, I've been talking to Blitz. SJ derp :P
You do know you-know-who is going to flame you because of your last comment on the Proposals page. At leas then something can be done. >=) Mwa ha ha ha! SJ derp :P
- If he gets blocked (which he REALLY deserves) he can't argue for like 3 days. >=) * Takes deep breaths* done. SJ derp :P
The forum has a message for you. SJ derp :P
Thanks for the warning. I'll get a hold of myself now. =) SJ derp :P
- Did you mean me too? — Stooben Rooben I'm really sorry. ;_;
Both of you should really calm down. Me too, so I'm not pointing the finger. Let's stop. But if you feel like letting some rage out, PM me on the Forums. :P My Bloody Valentine
- 'K. I rarely get so upset. Sorry. :O — Stooben Rooben
- So we can let out our anger at the forums? *I don't want to get a warning is all* SJ derp :P
You can let out your anger by giving me a Personal Message via the Forums. ;) My Bloody Valentine
Listening to the latest Japanese Pokemon Theme has really calmed me down. SJ derp :P
Check your forum messages... SJ derp :P
Talk to ya tommarrow. SJ derp :P
My prediction came true, check proposal history. SJ derp :P
Hello! SJ derp :P
 Pokemon is awesome
Hi! SJ derp :P
- Nuthin much. Oh, I replied to your last comment on the almighty forums. SJ derp :P
Hey DP, you know how you kept sockpuppeting with the declaration and i kept sockpuppeting with the fresh prince?
Why we do it again :D uper-Yoshi
Tommorow, plz. I have to catch up on a few things. My Bloody Valentine
- ) kk uper-Yoshi
WHOS DA SCATMAN????
23:46, 1 May 2008 (EDT)
Konichiwa! =P SJ derp :P
- Haha! I'm REALLY bored. Oh, you're lucky. You're an Sysop. SJ derp :P *you have to check out this. It's the original Pokemon Theme song*
- You hve the original Japanese one. That is the real original, AND IT PWNS! =P SJ derp :P
Check your forum messages. Oh, did you know an episode of the pokemon anime gave 700 Japanese kids seizures. It's an awesome ep, to bad it can't air again. =( SJ derp :P
Thanks. Can you please do that? SJ derp :P
- Did ya? SJ derp :P
- Ok! SJ derp :P
-- 23:34, 30 April 2008 (EDT)Hi! Poke!
OHAI! My Bloody Valentine
-- 23:54, 30 April 2008 (EDT)bored? then, it eats snickers!
Huh? My Bloody Valentine
-- 00:14, 1 May 2008 (EDT)Oh man!single I joke!
-- 00:22, 1 May 2008 (EDT)That it said , Birdo, to Yoshi?= Paaauuu!
ajjajaajjajj,oh what idiot!
-- 00:26, 1 May 2008 (EDT)well,How are you!
Good. Why? My Bloody Valentine
-- 00:50, 1 May 2008 (EDT)Oh well,,all, say this. daaaa
-- 00:53, 1 May 2008 (EDT)You like jigglypuff?
-- 00:55, 1 May 2008 (EDT)watch this video! its fun
Yeah, I like Jigglypuff. I'll watch that video later. My Bloody Valentine
-- 01:01, 1 May 2008 (EDT)Yes!, she is cute!!Ok!, well, good bye!
Mkay. My Bloody Valentine
- Hi PKDP! i was wandering her a while, and I wanted to tell to inviting me to my birthday party (may 1st), oh wait, you can't come here, you need a passport to go from Aussie to Colombia :P ooh too bad!
02:06, 1 May 2008 (EDT) Mii needs a Wii... Mii need Mario Kart wii... Mii wants to kick butts with other players online! :P
 A Magical Land
That land is the Forums. You know what to do...I hope. =P SJ derp :P
- ^^^Read last comment again. =) SJ derp :P
- Did ya see my comment? SJ derp :P
- What do you think? SJ derp :P
- It be nicer now. =) SJ derp :P
I keep getting a database error on the forums. Am I blocked from them or something? SJ derp :P
 Fake News
What'd you think of this month's issue? — Stooben Rooben 18:12, 3 May 2008 (EDT)
- Hmm...I always though orange was a shade of red. :| I could change it... — Stooben Rooben 14:15, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Brown? Well, that explains it. Brown almost looks gray to me. The same works with purple *sad face*. Oh well. Thanks for pointing it out; I'll go change it. ;) — Stooben Rooben 20:32, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
Yes, I'm getting Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Wii Sports and Wii Play (for that Wii Remote only). And I bought a wired LAN adapter so I hope Wi-Fi will work. And still enough money left for Brawl. :D - Cobold (talk · contribs) 07:19, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Yeah, I know about Wii Sports & Play because I played it at a friend's, also Mario Kart Wii, my first impressions on that are already in the Games I've played list on my user page. I think Wii Play is fair enough for 5€. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 07:24, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Heh. € is the Euro, the currency of (most of) Europe. 1€ = 1.6851 Australian Dollars recently. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 07:30, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- A lot? No! Argh, forgot that, where all other European languages use comma, English uses period. 1 Euro is 1 Australian Dollar and a few peanuts. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 07:38, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Well, as long as you can track your ancestry back. We don't do that really over here. Btw, who is that TML guy?
- They say they want to deliver the Wii ...END OF MAY? I think I quickly have to get some express delivery running. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 07:45, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Yeah, we're currently trying to find a way to make it come faster. Holidays are coming up, after all. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 07:54, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Lucky you, home schooling isn't allowed in Germany, though it would have prevented me from all that mess at school. Not really what they teach, I don't care, but rather the other students and all... - Cobold (talk · contribs) 07:57, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- School is okay now, but it was really hard for me the first five or six years. :/ Oh well, only one year left. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:04, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- They don't have High School here, unless you call school years 5 to 13 "High School". And I'm in year 12 currently. When I pass the final exam, I can go to university afterwards. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:08, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
- Well, it's obvious, because when there's school there's not really much Mario Kart. :-/ Well, I skipped year 2 because I really didn't need it, so I'm the second youngest of our whole year. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 08:12, 4 May 2008 (EDT)
Biggest waste of time = getting Toadette in Mario Kart Wii. It was boring but worth it. :) SJ derp :P
 New User Alert
Hello, I am new to the Super Mario Wiki community. did I see you on the MiiWiki? Nothing444 00:41, 5 May 2008 (EDT)
 encyclopedia and database
A Wiki isn't really an encyclopedia. what about MeatBallWiki, Wiktionary, Wikinews, and WikiWikiWeb? User:Nothing444sup? 01:43, 5 May 2008 (EDT)
- sorry to have you "running off" so soon. *apologizes* Nothing444sup? 01:49, 5 May 2008 (EDT)
 Mother of Mercy
NOOO!! THS CAN'T BE MY FATE! Mother of Mercy...is this the end of RudnickiMarioX06? X06 13:10, 5 May 2008 (EDT)
 Re Joke
Okay. But for a further notice, I usually take things real seriously. Nothing444sup? 16:08, 5 May 2008 (EDT)
How do you get Funky and Baby Luigi? What does "Unlock Expert Staff Ghost Data" mean? SJ derp :P
 <Insert Aussie Joke>
Sorry to bother you again, fellow Australian gamer. It's me, Dom.
I have some SERIOUS things to ask, so please reply, even one-word answers will be sufficient.
- I'm thinking of putting this quote of mine on my page:
"I like 'em long and hard.................games, that is."
Do you think this is too...you know...for the Wiki?
- How do you make proposals? (Just curious, not like I'd have anything to propose anyway)
- Is is just me, or are there heaps of non-active Users right now? Barely any are regulars. Well, you and Stooben Rooben (he is so awesome!) are about the most frequent that I know.
- One of my so-called friends told me that SSBB now has a set release date for us...June 20th. Do you know if that's correct?
- I think I tried ages ago to talk to Purple Yoshi...he never replied. You said I should talk to him the most!
- And finally, is my Talk page too long - should I make an archive yet?
PS. How complete is your Pokedex?
It's funny: You deleted Amazon River right before I changed it from a "to be deleted page" to a redirect to Awazon River. I thought you'd find that funny. :P
Oh, and BTW: I removed MM9910's proposal because he asked for it to be removed. ;) — Stooben Rooben 21:00, 6 May 2008 (EDT)
Hi! How're ya? SJ derp :P
How do you unlock Mii Outfit B? The expert ghost thing is confusing mii (haha). SJ derp :P
 you know
You know, if MarioWiki apologizes profusely, and kisses my ass, and caters to my every whim, I might consider staying. Maybe. I can't die, Pokeman. If I die, MarioWiki dies. X06 02:56, 8 May 2008 (EDT)
HOW COULD IT GO ON WITHOUT ME THE MARIOWIKI?!!! HOW?!!! HOW COULD NOT JUST THE WIKI BUT THE WORLD ITSELF GO ON WITHOUT MEEEE?!!!! X06 02:57, 8 May 2008 (EDT)
- Why would he block me when I'm going to quit anyway. But when I'm gone, a part of the wiki will die, because it won't be funny anymore. X06 03:04, 8 May 2008 (EDT)
- Well, that's all folks. All that s**t I spouted on GJ's wall before I spouted my true feelings: All BS. I just wanted to get back on. I ain't no pussy like that. All I can say about myself is that I am a true man's man. What more can I say? I'm not afraid to stand up for what I believe in and speak my mind. How many martrys down through the centuries have been killed defending either the truth or what is right? But in the many years to come on this wiki, I hope you all remember me now and then. I need someone to remember me. Until we meet again, Heaven knows where or when, think of me now and then, you and all my friends. And with that, I bid you farewell. X06 03:24, 8 May 2008 (EDT)
- Oh yeh 1 more ting. Why don't you add alot of this stuff, including that last post on GJ's userpage onto my Userpedia article. You can censor any language you deem questionable. kthxbai X06 03:35, 8 May 2008 (EDT)
-- 22:48, 8 May 2008 (EDT)Hipi!!
-- 22:56, 8 May 2008 (EDT)Whats up?
Can you please block CHEYSEY (Talk)? He/she keeps inserting fanon into articles. It's the fourth time (s)he's been told not to. >_> — Stooben Rooben 22:59, 8 May 2008 (EDT)
-- 23:09, 8 May 2008 (EDT)Yeah boys!working hard? or hard the work?
I'm trying to unlock all character in MKW but it's complicated game.F g
 Fake news
I know you don't run fake news but since you run the 'shroom, can you make another position on the fake news team for like fake characters or some thing?
 Hello, Good Bean
Heya, DP. Wut's up? — Stooben Rooben 18:51, 10 May 2008 (EDT)
- Lulz. :P Do you regularly go to church? — Stooben Rooben I don't. :o
- Cool; I wouldn't mind going to church every Sunday. :o I'm glad you didn't judge me for not going to church though. :) — Stooben Rooben I still pray every night, though.
- There'd be no reason to be. That's what makes you cool :D — Stooben Rooben 19:21, 10 May 2008 (EDT)
 I Prefer Sauce Without the Fish
That random heading should make it obvious that you are once again being attacke by Dom.
Sorry, I won't always message you so frequently, but I have to get this stuff out of my system:
- I got my Action Replay DS to work!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my friend used it to hack our Diamond/Pearl games for only one thing - getting the Event Pokemon. When I get the chance, I'll upload some pictures for proof.
- Do you have an ARDS? If you do, I could help you!
- Why exactly are you home-schooled? I hate school!
- I agree that serebii.net is an awesome website.
- I recently viewed your page, and discoverd you have MK Wii, as you mentioned having unlocked lots of stuff (more than me, because I hate Time Trials)... what made you decide to get it? I bet it wasn't a price as good as 55 bucks, was it?
- I also read your stuff about the 3 current competitors, and although I will always hate Sony the most, I see what you mean about Microsoft (ha ha - more like Macrohard! Umm...that was lame...)
- Wii Fit is surprisingly fun (if you're wondering why it exists in my collection, read somewhere in the top of my page.
- While you're there, could you tell me if my new Random Funny Stuff additions are OK?
OK, that's enough bothering for now, I won't annoy you again unless something super-important occurs. (such as me getting an 'F' for a Science test)
P.S. Is Pokemon Battle Revolution worth buying? I dunno if you have it.
I read how you said to unlock expert staff ghost data. Heres the twist: I did that but still did't get expert ghost data. SJ derp :P
I have the Wii now running hot in front of my TV. :) Galaxy is awesome, and Mario Kart Wii as well. I'll call you as soon as I get the Wi-Fi running. (that is still going to get delivered end of May...) - Cobold (talk · contribs) 09:28, 11 May 2008 (EDT)
Go to Userpedia. :) SJ derp :P
- I made the page. Here's a link. SJ derp :P
 Stuff Continued
- The new stuff on 'Random Funny Stuff' is from number 83 onwards. Yes, I know most of my stuuf is weirder than it is funny, but that's me.
- My first year of high school was a nightmare, I was almost at the point of suicide. I would love home-schooling, except that there are no 'totally hot babes' to check out.
- I'm extremely time-limited now that my school internet credit has run out.
-- 20:18, 12 May 2008 (EDT)Hi,again! you have Mario Strikers Charged?
-- 20:58, 12 May 2008 (EDT)In Mario Kart Wii:Baby Luigi:Unlock 8 Expert Staff Ghost, but like!!? I do not understand!
please!!, help me, yeah?
You have to beat the Staff Ghost's time in Time Trial by at least 3 seconds to unlock Expert Staff Ghost Data. My Bloody Valentine
-- 21:32, 12 May 2008 (EDT)Oh thanks!! thanks!!
No prob. My Bloody Valentine
-- 21:41, 12 May 2008 (EDT)Thanks, well Talk to ya soon!! Bye Bye!!!
-- 00:01, 13 May 2008 (EDT)Hello again!!, and, one question:
The Pikmins are characters of the Mario series?
well, the Pikmin games, have items of Mario, and in the game: Mario Golf Toadstool Tour, there is pikmins in the flowers.
I've been working on Super User Party, check it out. I have all the boards on now, and 3 of the mini-games you host. I'll I really have is to add the rest of the Mini-games, make articles for the new ones, and maybe add a few screen shots. ;) SJ derp :P
 Time Flies
I just realized... I MISSED MY WIKI-BIRTHDAY D;!!!!!! But oh well. It's a good thing I remembered that I forgot to remember my wiki-birthday, or else I would've forgotten that yours was coming up in less than two weeks. You probably remembered your wiki-birthday, but just a reminder. :D Marcelagus (T • C • E)
- Yeah, I'll try to remember mine next year too, if I'm still active. And, don't worry: I will make a fuss about your birthday. XP Marcelagus (T • C • E)
I made a wiki !! SJ derp :P
 Misunderstandings are Dangerous
I found it quite offensive that you seemed to be calling me a 'perv,' in a sneakily indirect way. Seriously, I'm not...I don't know what gives you that impression. I was just joking about 'totallly hot babes,' although it's true that there a lot of attractive girls at my school. BTW, my parents aren't religious, therefore we don't go to church, unlike most of the family. But my Lutheran school has a fair bit of influence on me, I'll admit...I certainly find it easier to believe stuff than before starting high school.
Oh, and about Action Replay, I'm guessing you probably hate it because there are many annoying people who completely abuse its' power by cheating at everything, such as getting a 100% complete Pokedex (no satisfaction from doing it that way, though). I ONLY used it for getting the event Pokemon (as of typing, I've got Arceus, Darkrai, Manaphy and Shaymin - haven't done the other ones yet). It's unfair that events exclude so many dedicated Pokemon fans like us.
Anyway, this message is getting to the stage of needing a Wii Fit workout (I only need the Muscle exercises - maybe I can impress the girls then! ..............................</wishful thinking>.............)
To finish with, here's a question of mine you've never answered before - Have you heard of the magazine called Hyper? You probably assumed it was a porn mag or something, but it's not, it's Australia's best multi-format gaming magazine. And it's always funny - some of my Random Funny Stuff is inspired by their hilarious captions and stuff.
 Brawl Release
Congratulations on the Brawl release date. You get the game a whole day before us. Nice countdown tags there, I didn't know them and programmed one myself, see my user page. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 09:16, 15 May 2008 (EDT)
 You Blocked Jairus!
Thank you! A million thank yous! I didn't know what else to do except contact you at Userpedia. :) — Stooben Rooben 22:51, 15 May 2008 (EDT)
Check out my Guiness World Record pics!
Sorry to annoy you, but this is actually quite important! My friend who sits next to me in most classes, has joined the Wiki thanks to me! His name is Hess, and most of his humour is inspired by me. You should have a look...OK, I won't bother you again unless something MASSIVE happens...
Yeah, me and David, er...Hess, talk about all sorts of nerdy stuff. If you look at both our Talk pages, you'll probably find amusing conversations. Oh, and you're an anime person, hey? I'm not against anime, I just...don't watch it. Is Pokemon anime an good? Or do you not know?
»» ..................must...stop...sending...you...messages...ARGH! Can't resist!
-- 19:31, 16 May 2008 (EDT)Hello! Pokemon DP!, you have the game: Mario Strikers Charged?
 hey! hey! hey!
remember me? SmartyGuy11, are you beholding it?, YOU'RE NOT BEHOLDING IT!
Konichiwa! Genki desu ka? Genki desu! SJ derp :P
Hello there!, well,hey! in Mario Strikers Charged,in WI-FI-Connection, I am in place 50! and you?.
Translation: Good afternoon. How are you? I am fine. SJ derp :P
Hey! you dont talk me!, why?
well, sorry, bye bye
 Mario Super Sluggers
Hey DP, aren't you waiting for Mario Super Sluggers to be release?F g
 I DID???
I'M SO SORRY!
I HAD NO IDEA!!
WHAT ARTICALS WERE THEY?!
sorry once again! i will try not to make spam anymore. Plus i shouldn't have done it because it was really random!
 THANK HEAVANS!
THANK HEAVANS!!! well i'll see ya later.
Hey DP. I am low on editing ideas. Do you know any articles that need help? [Image:RPGMarioin3D.PNG|24px]] Clay Mario 24px
 Mario kArt
I have Wi-Fi now! It's wired, but it can be a bit slow at times. Friend code is 2449-5463-2153. When we catch a time where we are both awake, we could race. =P - Cobold (talk · contribs) 13:21, 18 May 2008 (EDT)
Hey! Pokemon DP, Shaymin (the pokemon) ,is legendary?
Ooh, Thanks!, but, (he or she?) is very small!
well, this pokemon, have one movie?
Can I be Auto-op there??? :D uper-Yoshi
yo DP! I'll be on vacations soon, finishing all exams and classes wiipee! :D I was also redesigning my user page, and looks like there is a web cafe near to my home where I can play wii (I assume that somebody can play in wifi as well). I'll see if it is true, and maybe soon, I challenge you for a wifi match ;]
"Sometimes, if there is a one (1) guest user on who's online, maybe I am, sneaking news"
 Mario Kart 2
In order to play with you I'd need your Friend Code though. :P - Cobold (talk · contribs) 11:24, 20 May 2008 (EDT)
Who was it? =3 uper-Yoshi
Some vandal. =| My Bloody Valentine