Trick Track Trek is the twenty-fourth level of the game, Donkey Kong Country. It is also the second level of the area, Kremkroc Industries, Inc.
In this dark walkway level, the heroes find a new obstacles: long, metallic platforms that navigate them over a large abyss that fills the whole level. Although the rail track holding the platforms looks rather rickety and unsafe, the Kongs must instead focus on avoiding Neckies, Mini-Neckies, and Zingers. These foes try to block their way and knock the primates off of the track. In the second half of the level, Donkey and Diddy Kong are ambushed by Gnawties, Kritters, Klaptraps, Klumps, a Krusha, and Manky Kongs along the way. The two heroes have to look out as the enemies walk off of the above platforms and fall in them. A red Klaptrap is also introduced in this level, though only in a Bonus Level. Strangely, the platforms in Trick Track Trek do not use any fuel, unlike those in Tanked Up Trouble, which must be refilled very often.
 Level Layout
The first moving platform is put in view.
The Kongs begin the level on a pathway of scaffolds with a Necky throwing eggs standing over them on a hanging platform. After climbing up a slanted scaffold, they reach a metallic platform connected to a long rail. Once they land on this platform, it is activated and begins to move, taking them up to a Necky with the level's first DK Barrel over it. The mobile platform then makes a few sharp turns, slowly heading downwards into an area with a Necky flying around in it. The platform then carries the heroes to a part of the rails that is higher up, where more Neckies are located. As the platform travels to the east, it comes under a Necky on a stationary platform and the letter K. It approaches another Necky as it moves up a rail leading to the north. It then leads the Kongs to the east, where the Kongs can find a trio of bananas and another pathway leading downwards for the platform to follow. As it moves down this area, a few Neckies fly in the Kongs' way.
The mobile platform soon follows a rail leading to the east, where another Necky flies towards the two friends. After moving farther upwards, the moving platform carries the heroes past a DK Barrel and a few flying Neckies. Once it rides along a few 90 degree turns in the rails, it leads the heroes towards a Mini-Necky, who shoots eggs at them. More Neckies fly towards the duo as they are led east. The letter O hovers above their heads. Eventually, the mobile platform begins to ride upwards again. Mini-Neckies shoot eggs at the Kongs as they rise. The platform then moves along a rail behind these enemies, so the Kongs must defeat them on the way down. After the moving platform makes its way to the bottom of the trail, it carries the heroes towards a slanted scaffold that they can climb to find a leveled platform with a Gnawty on it. The level's Star Barrel hovers to the right of here above another metallic platform, which begins to move after they land on it.
The platform leads them under a scaffold holding a Gnawty, who drops down from the platform and lands near the Kongs. A Zinger is ahead of here with a DK Barrel above it. Before the moving platform makes its way north on the railway, it carries the primates under two more scaffolds that Gnawties drop from. After passing these foes and moving upwards, it moves to the east, where the duo is attacked by a Mini-Necky and a Zinger. After the Zinger is passed, the platform moves down to a lower part of the railway, where another scaffold holding two Gnawties is put into view. The Gnawties drop from it as the heroes approach. A Kritter hops from another scaffold ahead of here, followed by a heavy Klump on a separate scaffold. The platform soon heads slightly lower in the area, where a Mini-Necky stands in the Kongs' way.
The primates reach the end of the level.
Once they pass it, they are led under a scaffold holding a Klump. They then approach the letter N, found under an egg-throwing Necky, who stands on a stationary platform.
A scaffold holding a Klaptrap that drops off of it when the heroes are nearby is ahead. The letter G is soon after this, being orbited by a Zinger. Once the platform climbs into a slightly higher area from here, two Klaptraps are dropped on the duo from a platform hanging above them. A scaffold holding a Manky Kong is ahead, but instead of dropping from the platform, the ape enemy hurls barrels at the heroes as the move along the railway. After passing this enemy, the moving platform leads the primates under a scaffold that drops a mighty Krusha on them. If the heroes manage to pass this foe, they are led along several sharp turns up to a set of scaffolds. After they head down a slanted part of this area, they encounter a Manky Kong with a platform hanging above it. The exit sign stands here, and once they pass it, they level is completed.
 Hidden Collectibles and Objects
 K-O-N-G Letters
- K: The letter K is under an egg-throwing Necky shortly after the first DK Barrel in the level.
- O: Shortly after passing the first Mini-Necky in the level, a few Neckies approach the heroes that they can bounce on to reach the letter O.
- N: After the second Klump drops onto the primates in the second half of the level, they come up to the letter N under a Necky.
- G: The letter G is orbited by a Zinger found after a Klaptrap, who is located immediately after the letter N, that drops onto the Kongs.
 Bonus Levels
- Once the first moving platform reaches the end of the track, one of the Kongs should super-jump under the slanted pathway ahead to land in a barrel. It can blast them into a Bonus Level, where they have to jump on a platform and ride around the area, collecting many bananas. As the platform moves in a large circle, they should jump to grab bananas high in the air. Once done, the heroes can exit through a nearby path.
The Kongs travel near the last Bonus Level.
- After passing the second Zinger while on the second moving platform, the Kongs turn to a 90 degree angle and begin to ride downwards. Before the platform gets too low, the primates need to jump to the right to land on a small area with two Gnawties. A barrel is farther on that can take them into a Bonus Level. There, the group must jump on a red Klaptrap to gain Banana Bunches. The foe hops with them, so they must be careful. Once the foe is defeated, the Kongs are awarded and be able to exit the area.
- At the very end of the level, the heroes can notice a Manky Kong near the exit. They should cartwheel or roll into it and fall off a ledge to land on a hidden scaffold. There, they should head left to find a barrel that blasts them to the third Bonus Level. There, they have to hit three balloons so that the images on them all match. If they are matched, the Kongs are given a red (brown in the Game Boy Advance version), green, or blue Extra Life Balloon (depending on which pictures they match) and then exit the area. If they fail to match all of the pictures, they are forced out of the bonus without a prize.
 Warp Barrel
- Instead of jumping to the metallic platform at the beginning of the level, the Kongs should make a super-jump into the air above a wide abyss. They should land in a Warp Barrel, which then sends them to a sign near the end of the level. This warp appears in all versions on Donkey Kong Country, except for the Game Boy Color version.
The Kongs ride through the level.
The Kongs prepare to hop onto a platform.
The Star Barrel is put in view.
The primates stand next to the level's exit.
 Names in Other Languages
Torikku Torakku Rifuto
|Trick Track Lifts
||Viaje con Truco
||Trajet Toc Toc