|Shoot Yer Mouth Off
||Mario Party 6
Shoot Yer Mouth Off is a Mic minigame in Mario Party 6. Its name is a pun on the phrase "shoot your mouth off", which is when a person talks too much in a very loud and uncontrolled way.
The team players look around, and get surprised when the Bullet Bills and Bob-ombs appear on-screen.
The player with the microphone says a number from one to nine into the microphone to make Shy Guys shoot Bullet Bills or Bob-ombs into a isometric arena where the other three players must dodge them. If a player is touched by a Bullet Bill or if a Bob-omb explodes on them, they are out of the game. Also, if the player says zero into the mic, a group of three Thwomps will fall in a random location.
 Solo (1 player)
- "1", "2", "3", "6", "7" – Bob-omb
- "4", "8", "9" – Bullet Bills
This will appear in the Star bank as hint:
- "0" – Three Thwomps will fall
 Group (3 players)
- – Move
 In-game text
- Rules – "One player gives attack orders to Shy Guys while the other three avoid a bombardment of Bob-ombs and Bullet Bills!"
- Advice 1 – "The Solo Player should order attacks from every angle. The other three should watch the Shy Guys for incoming attacks."
- Advice 2 – "Shy Guys can't take orders when they're preparing for an attack. Wait until one of them is idle until you give another order."