From the Super Mario Wiki
Shell may refer to:
- Green Shell, the most common type of shell, worn by Koopa Troopas.
- Red Shell, a special type of Koopa Troopa shell.
- Blue Shell, a rare shell that can make wings pop up on Yoshis. This shell can also act as a power-up, turning Mario into Shell Mario.
- Blue Spiny Shell, a shell that has the power to home in on other drivers in the Mario Kart series.
- Yellow Shell, an extremely rare Koopa Troopa shell that can make Yoshis heavy.
- Black Shell, an explosive shell found only in Mario Kart Arcade GP.
- Gold Shell, a type of Koopa Shell, found in Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and New Super Mario Bros. 2.
- Spiny Shell, a type of shell worn by Spinies.
- Bowser's Shell, a large shell that can only be obtained by Bowser, Bowser Jr., and the Koopalings.
- Triple Shells, a set of three shells commonly found in the Mario Kart series and Mario sports titles.
- Shell, an item in Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!.
- Shell's Secret, a secret area found in Noki Bay in Super Mario Sunshine.
- A prototype name for the Wii Classic Controller.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.