—Prince Dreambert, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Prince Dreambert (usually called simply Dreambert) is a character who appears in the game Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. He is the leader of the Pi'illo people and thus was among those who were petrified by Antasma; fortunately, he was also the first to be freed of his rocky prison, as Mario and Dreamy Luigi (at that moment trying to rescue the recently kidnapped Princess Peach from Antasma) freed him from the Nightmare Chunk which contained him in the Dream World by jumping at it. Dreambert explains to Mario, Luigi, and Starlow that there are two powers in the Dream World: the Dream Stone and the Dark Stone, the latter of which was destroyed by Antasma and used to petrify the Pi'illos so thoroughly that they were presumed extinct. Dreambert requests that the three help free the other imprisoned Pi'illos as they search for Princess Peach. In-game, he explains to Mario how to use Luigi's dream powers to navigate the Dream World. He helps the brothers on the adventure along with Starlow.
 Official Profiles
- Website bio: "Prince Dreambert is the prince of the trapped Pi'illo Folk. He needs Mario and Luigi's help to save his people from a stony fate as petrified pillows."
- European website bio: "Prince Dreambert is the prince of the Pi'illo folk! It's not long before he enlists Mario and Luigi's help to save his his people from a stony fate!"
 Names in other languages
|Deviation of the word ユメ (yume), meaning "Dream".
||May be a pun on Teddy Bear
||Name from the English version, prins means prince
||From onírico (oneiric) and the name Roberto ("Robert")
- Dreambert's name seems to be a pun on "dream" and the names "Robert" or "Albert," similar to Toadbert.
- Dreambert's design is somewhat similar to Magolor's design from Kirby's Return to Dream Land.
- Aside from his pillow-like head, Dreambert's cape represents a blanket.
- ^