From the Super Mario Wiki
(Redirected from Koopa Shell
Shell may mean:
- Green Shells, the most common type of shell, worn by Koopa Troopas.
- Red Shells, a special type of Koopa Troopa shells.
- Blue Shells, rare shells that can make wings pop up on Yoshis. Mario can also use these as power-ups, turning him into Shell Mario.
- Blue Spiny Shells, shells that have the power to home into other drivers in the Mario Kart Series.
- Yellow Shells, extremely rare Koopa Troopa shells that can make Yoshis heavy.
- Black Shells, explosive shells that are found only in Mario Kart Arcade GP.
- Gold Shells, a type of Koopa Shells, found in Super Mario Galaxy and New Super Mario Bros. 2.
- Spiny Shells, a type of shell worn by Spinies.
- Bowser Shells, large shells that can only be obtained by Bowser, Koopalings, and Bowser Jr.
- Shells worn by various other Koopas.
- Bombshell Koopas, a type of Koopa whose shells can explode like a Bob-omb.
- The Shell, a secret area in Super Mario Sunshine.
- Shell, an item in Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!.
- Shell Earrings, a special item from Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
- A prototype name for the Wii Classic Controller.
- Triple Shells, a set of three shells found commonly in Mario Kart series and Mario Sport titles.
- Shell Cup, one of the retro cups in the Mario Kart series.
- Clams, a type of sea shell that will try to trap Mario.
- Clampy, a clam enemy from New Super Mario Bros. Wii and New Super Mario Bros. U.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.