Goomba Village is a small village that Mario falls into in Paper Mario. Goombario joins Mario here. Goomba Village is populated by a single family of Goombas and a Toad who runs the Toad House. It is the first town and location the player visits in Paper Mario after Bowser takes Princess Peach's Castle, and with only two houses and seven inhabitants, it is also the smallest. Goomba Village is the only place in the game where Mario can find Goomnuts.
 Enemies Found
 In Game Description
If the player moves the cursor over Goomba Village on the map, it reads: "Beaten by Bowser, Mario fell into the forest near here. Goombario's family lives here, and there's a Toad House, too."
 Items Found
|Name of Item
||From Goompa right before Goombario joins the party.
| Star Piece
||Under a hidden panel in the woods where Mario lands.
|On a high platform accessible by a spring on the path.
|Given by Goombaria after the player gives her toy back
||In a hidden question block in Jr. Troopa's Playground after breaking the Stone Block.
||In a tree; knock it out with the hammer.
||On a high platform accessible by a spring on the path.
 Area Tattles
- According to Goombaria, this is where you landed. Something about this clearing feels weird. I can't really say exactly what, though...
- I think this is Jr. Troopa's secret base. That crazy kid! Whenever I try to explore in there, he freaks out. He needs to chill.
- These are the woods behind my house. Until a little while ago, Goombaria and I use to play hide-and-seek here... but there have been a lot of evil Goombas and Paragoombas spotted in the area, so Mom doesn't let us play anymore.
- These are the woods behind my house. Careful! There are many bad Goombas around here. Sorry... I'm sure that you can probably take care of yourself, huh?
- This is Goomba Village. My family lives here. There's also a Toad House, which, as you probably know, is a good place to take a rest. That big tree near my house is a great place to get Goomnuts.
 Names in Other Languages
Click an area to open the relevant article.
||Pun on the german name for "Goomba" and Frankfurt, a city in Germany