From the Super Mario Wiki
||Kat and Ana
||It's fun being a jerk. Pop this guy's bubble!
|| – Poke
|Points needed to clear
Bubblegum Blues is one of Kat and Ana's microgames in WarioWare: Twisted!.
The player will be controlling a finger. The game's purpose is to pop the sleeping person's bubble before time runs out.
- 1st level difficulty: The bubble is big.
- 2nd level difficulty: The bubble is a bit smaller.
- 3rd level difficulty: The bubble is smaller.
- The person's shirt is a reference to Super Mario Bros., as in the first level, there is a Super Mushroom-like mushroom printed on it. In the second level, there is a Fire Flower, and in third level, there is a Star (although it has a smiling mouth).
- In the Japenese version of the microgame, the bubblegum is a mucus bubble getting out of the boy's nose.