From the Super Mario Wiki
This article is about a general item that is used during a battle. For information about a item relating to the Yoshi series
, see Flower
A Bonus Flower is one of the general items that can be obtained in the game Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. These items are generally obtained and used instantly when the player defeats an enemy during an in-game battle. Bonus Flowers cause one of the five following effects to the party member that defeats the enemy:
- HP Max: The character's HP is restored completely.
- Attack Up: Increases 50% character's attack power for the remainder of the battle.
- Defense Up: Increases 50% character's defense power for the remainder of the battle.
- Once Again: Gives a character a free turn.
- Lucky: After winning the battle, the player can play a bonus game that lets the player double their coins or experience points. Also, there is a chance that it will greatly boost a character's (anyone who caught the LUCKY! flower) defense when counter-blocking (damage ranging only from 0-4, mostly).