Alphabet World is a location in Mario's Early Years! Fun with Letters. It is one of the seven islands in the game and is represented by a group of letters in red, purple, and yellow that spell "AaBbCc".
Alphabet World's purpose is to show and teach the player the alphabet. The character the player chooses is sitting on top of a golden pillar on the left. Right of the pillar, a large golden frame is attached to the patterned wall. After the player enters Alphabet World, letters appear on the wall, followed by the golden frame showing an image of something that starts with the respective letter. The narrator then says aloud the letter, followed by the pronunciation, and finally the content of the image. All examples appear in alphabetical order.
Alphabet World is the only one of the seven worlds from Mario's Early Years! Fun with Letters that is not interactive at all. Its events start right after the player enters and then proceeds until the end. The player can leave during the alphabet show if they desire by clicking on the green Warp Pipe at the bottom of the screen. It also has only one room, and lacks Luigi.
- Apple – A red apple sitting on top of a wooden surface.
- Bowser – Bowser on a staircase, holding a wand and a top hat.
- Crazy Cat – A white cat sitting on an ice cream wagon.
- Dancing Dinosaur – A stone statue of a dinosaur.
- Elephant – An elephant in a zoo, next to a heap of hay and a bucket.
- Funny Fish – A grinning fish in a fishbowl.
- Garden Gate – A white fence with an open gate in front of plants.
- Hitting Hammer – A hammer hitting a pole.
- Iggy Iggy – Iggy Koopa on a meadow.
- Jiggling Jellyfish – A jellyfish under the water surface.
- Kicking Kangaroo – A kangaroo playing soccer.
- Luigi – Luigi running over a meadow.
- Mario – Mario fixing some pipes with a screwdriver.
- Noisy Nest – A nest on top of a tree branch, holing three birds.
- Octopus – An octopus diving to the seabed.
- Princess Toadstool – Princess Peach in front of a yellow wall, with a window in the background.
- Quiet Queen – A queen wearing a robe and a crown. A door is in the background, and the wall has the same pattern as the wall of Alphabet World.
- Rabbit – A rabbit in front of a small fence, with plants in the background.
- Sparkling Stars – The starry night sky, with a landscape appearing as a silhouette appearing beneath it.
- Talky TV – A TV showing a pair of lips, on top of a table, with an orange cat in front of it.
- Umbrella – A yellow umbrella covering a pair of shoes.
- Violent Volcano – An erupting volcano.
- Wiggling Web – A spiderweb on a tree, with a round black spider sitting in its center.
- Xylophone – A large xylophone with two drumsticks hovering above it.
- Yoshi – Yoshi standing on a meadow.
- Zipping Zipper – A zipper in front of a background with many tools in it, like scissors, needles, and yarn.